We are seeking an enthusiastic and forward-thinking assistant GP with a view to partnership.
Our team is a progressive medical practice in the North Cork area. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team in a modern setting. We practice from a purpose-built Primary Care Centre.
For further information please see General Practitioner Job, Ath Trasna Medical Centre – IrishJobs.ie
Commencement date: This position is available to start immediately, with flexibility of a start date up to October 1st, 2022, for the successful candidate.
Sessions; 4-8 sessions per week.
- Medical Indemnity, IMC, ICGP membership and Southdoc contributions are paid by the practice
- All levels of experience will be considered. We offer an attractive renumeration rate in line with the current rates on offer.
- We are a commutable distance to Killarney (42 mins), Tralee (45 mins), Cork city (55 mins).
- We are a teaching practice attached to UCC. Practice staff enjoy an input to the training of Final Year Medical students. SWGP Director is a team member of the practice.
- Support of four G.P colleagues in practice.
We are a very friendly, flexible, and accommodating practice. Bright, fully equipped Primary Care Centre.
For further information please contact Practice Support Manager Niamh on 0874437516 or firstname.lastname@example.org