More than half of over-16 Australians are now vaccinated; Victoria records 733 new local cases and one death; Melbourne vaccination hub forced to close after harassment of health workers; protester tests positive sparking superspreader fears. Follow all the day’s news
- Leaked figures confirm fears of a drop in Australia’s supply of Pfizer vaccine
- ‘Magnifying glass’ on inequality: why Covid is hitting harder in Melbourne’s disadvantaged areas
- Exclusive: Overseas-trained nurses face bureaucratic roadblock to work amid NSW crisis
- NSW and Vic restrictions; Vic hotspots
- Vaccine rollout and rates tracker; Cases and data tracker
- 5km and 10km from home map: check your travel radius
- Get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
We have also passed the 50% double dosed mark (50.1%) for the eligible population (74.8% for first dose).
And a record primary care day of 211,335.
Please keep coming forward to be vaccinated.
A search has resumed at Rapid Bay, south of Adelaide, for a man who has gone missing while fishing, reports AAP.
South Australian police were called to the area on Thursday evening amid reports of a kayak drifting about 80m offshore between the caravan park and the jetty.