Gladys Berejiklian under pressure over modelling showing stateâ€™s health system to be â€˜overwhelmedâ€™ by Covid cases; rapid antigen tests approved for use at home. Follow the latest updates live
- Patient stuck in NSW faces bureaucratic nightmare to cross Queensland border
- Full Story podcast: the reality of â€˜living with Covidâ€™
- NSW records 1,281 new infections and five deaths
- How will hospitals cope when NSW cases hit 2,000 a day?
- Restrictions: NSW; Vic; Qld; borders
- Vaccine rollout tracker; get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
And here is the Queensland deputy leader Steven Milesâ€™s take on Scott Morrisonâ€™s Fatherâ€™s Day trip.
The deputy premier scathing on the PM as well:
“To be quite frank, I’m less concerned about where the prime minister spends his weekends and more concerned with where he’s sending the vaccines.”
Here is controversial MP, former Liberal party member and anti-lockdown advocate Craig Kellyâ€™s take on Scott Morrisonâ€™s Fatherâ€™s Day trip to NSW.
DISGUSTING double standards by Morrison
While we were locked up & COULDNâ€™T travel for Fatherâ€™s Day, Morrison travels for Fatherâ€™s Day
COMPLETELY out of touch
CANâ€™T trust Morrison