Gladys Berejiklian under pressure over modelling showing state’s health system to be ‘overwhelmed’ by Covid cases; rapid antigen tests approved for use at home. Follow the latest updates live
- Patient stuck in NSW faces bureaucratic nightmare to cross Queensland border
- Full Story podcast: the reality of ‘living with Covid’
- NSW records 1,281 new infections and five deaths
- How will hospitals cope when NSW cases hit 2,000 a day?
- Restrictions: NSW; Vic; Qld; borders
- Vaccine rollout tracker; get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
And here is the Queensland deputy leader Steven Miles’s take on Scott Morrison’s Father’s Day trip.
The deputy premier scathing on the PM as well:
“To be quite frank, I’m less concerned about where the prime minister spends his weekends and more concerned with where he’s sending the vaccines.”
Here is controversial MP, former Liberal party member and anti-lockdown advocate Craig Kelly’s take on Scott Morrison’s Father’s Day trip to NSW.
DISGUSTING double standards by Morrison
While we were locked up & COULDN’T travel for Father’s Day, Morrison travels for Father’s Day
COMPLETELY out of touch
CAN’T trust Morrison