The Foreign Office (FO) said on Tuesday that the Indian government was escalating its anti-Pakistan campaign through a narrative marked by “false narratives, concocted evidence, and orchestration of false flag operations” after the country presented the dossier containing irrefutable evidence of Indian state-sponsorship of terrorism in Pakistan.
The statement came in response to media queries regarding the Indian Ministry of External Affairs reported briefing to a group of foreign envoys on the so-called attempted terrorist attack in Nagrota district in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK), linking it to Pakistan.
FO spokesperson Zahid Hafeez Chaudhri said India stepped up its anti-Pakistan campaign afte the country unveiled the dossier containing irrefutable evidence of India’s active planning, promoting, aiding, abetting, financing and execution of terrorist activities in the country.
“The purported briefing by the Indian Ministry of External Affairs is yet another attempt to mischievously implicate Pakistan in some alleged planned attack in IIOJK,” the spokesperson said in a statement.
The communiqué added that, “The completely baseless and unsubstantiated Indian allegations were nothing but a reflection of desperate efforts on India’s part to salvage its false terrorism narrative against Pakistan and to divert international attention from its state-terrorism in IIOJK and state-sponsorship of terrorism against Pakistan”.
The FO maintained that Pakistan had been consistently sensitising the international community regarding the possibility of India undertaking a false flag operation with the intention to implicate Pakistan, and jeopardising regional peace and security. “We forewarn the world community once again,” Chaudhri added.
The spokesperson added that Pakistan would continue to expose India and not let the world community be misled by Indian propaganda.
“The world community, including the United Nations counter-terrorism mechanisms, must act on the Dossier presented by Pakistan with incontrovertible evidence of Indian state-sponsorship of terrorism,” he said.
Earlier, the Modi-led Indian government attempted to link Pakistan with the killing of four people in a clash between Indian occupation troops and suspected militants in Nagrota area on Jammu-Srinagar Highway in Illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK).
On Noveber 22, Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) President Sardar Masood Khan while declaring Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi as the “king of liars” strongly condemned his attempt to implicate Pakistan in the Nagrota attack under a well-planned drama.
He said that such false flag operations by India are being feared since Pakistan has brought to light the irrefutable proofs of Indian terrorism inside the country.
“Indian leaders openly hatching plots against Pakistan and AJK, there are signs that they’re preparing for a false flag operation or open aggression because India’s involvement in terrorism has been made public by Pakistan with evidence,” the president said.
Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi and DG ISPR Major General Babar Iftikhar, in a joint media conference on November 14, presented a dossier detailing India’s involvement in terror attacks in Pakistan.
Multiple video clips and audio clips, along with documents, were presented during the media conference of Indian handlers and terrorists communicating with each other and Indian intelligence handlers passing on instructions to terrorists in Pakistan.
Two days after Pakistan presented specific proofs of Indian involvement in terrorism in its territory, the Foreign Secretary Sohail Mahmood briefed the envoys of the permanent members of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) about the dossier on state-sponsored terrorism by India on November 16.
“The envoys were apprised of India’s involvement in planning, promoting, aiding, abetting, financing and execution of terrorist activities in Pakistan,” said a statement issued by the foreign office.
“The dossiers containing irrefutable evidence of India’s state sponsorship of terrorism against Pakistan were handed over to them,” it added. The foreign office said Pakistan will continue to highlight India’s state sponsorship of terrorism and destabilising activities against Pakistan.