Mason electrocuted in Faisalabad

FAISALABAD – A young mason was electrocuted in an under-construction house at Sheikhupura Road in the area of Mansoorabad police station.

Rescue-1122 spokesman said on Tuesdayat 33-year-old mason Ghulam Mustafa, son of Muhammad Hafeez, was busy in work at an under-construction building in Mohallah Ashraf Abad when he accidentally touched an iron rod with an electricity line.

As a result, he received an electric shock and died on-the-spot before getting any medical assistance.

The body was handed over to his relatives for burial after completing necessary formalities.

 



Source link

Latest

Hamza’s election as CM: Clear that recount cannot take place today, says SC

ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court on Friday said that it is clear that a vote recount cannot be conducted today as it heard PTI's plea...

Tax relief for filmmakers to uplift industry, says Javed Sheikh

ISLAMABAD – Versatile actor and director Javed Shiekh on Thursday said the tax relief announced by the government recently for the filmmakers would uplift...

Imran seeks CM re-election sans Hamza in chair | The Express Tribune

Former prime minister and PTI Chairman Imran Khan has announced that his party will approach the Supreme Court on Friday (today) against the Lahore...