- Russia begins large-scale military action to seize eastern Ukraine
- Lviv mayor accuses Russia of genocide as missiles strike city
- Video show Russian cruiser Moskva probably hit by missiles before sinking
- Captured Britons paraded on TV asking British PM for help
- Ukraine vows Mariupol will ‘fight to the end’ as surrender deadline passes
- At a glance: what we know on day 55 of the invasion
Russia’s 126th coastal defence brigade of the Black Sea Fleet has suffered losses amounting to 75%, according to Ukrainian military intelligence.
According to available accurate information, the losses of the 126th Coastal Defence Brigade of the Black Sea Fleet amount to 75%,” the latest operational report released by Ukraine’s general staff of the armed forces reads.
The enemy’s main efforts are focused on the breakthrough in the defence of our troops in the Luhansk and Donetsk regions, as well as establishing full control over the city of Mariupol.”