Two 15-year-old teenagers that were arrested earlier in the week were on bail and under curfew conditions, which were put in place within the past month after they were charged with other offences.
One of the boys, from Goodna, was charged with four counts of attempted murder, three counts of assault causing grievous bodily harm and unlawful use of a motor vehicle, breaking and entering, burglary and deprivation of liberty.
A 13-year-old boy was charged on Tuesday with one count of burglary and unlawful use of a motor vehicle.
On Wednesday night a 15-year-old Browns Plains boy, who was in the Princess Alexandra Hospital with back injuries, was charged with four counts of attempted murder, three counts of assault causing grievous bodily harm and burglary, unlawful use of a motor vehicle, break and enter, burglary and deprivation of liberty.
He was refused bail and will appear in Brisbane Childrenâ€™s Court.
Earlier this week, police fired back at claims made by Queensland Police Union president Ian Leavers that Coorparoo was left â€œunprotectedâ€ on the night of the incident because local patrol crew called in sick.
But while police said there were â€œissues with sick leave at Coorparoo stationâ€ on the night of the alleged burglary, Assistant Commissioner Brian Swan said there were 39 mobile police officers patrolling neighbouring suburbs.
Officers responded to the triple-0 call that came in within six minutes.
On Wednesday Kefu thanked the community for its support, saying on social media it was â€œhumbling to see the outpouring of love and well wishes from family, friends, community members and the general publicâ€.
He added the family were all out of hospital, except his wife Rachel, whom he hoped would join the rest of them on Thursday.
â€œWe feel very lucky and grateful,â€ he wrote.